The management of the college created a separate cell in 1988 to promote the research and development activities. The activities of the R&D cell are generally coordinated by a co-ordinator, nominated by the College Management. The cell provides the following financial assistance for research activities, as a means of effective staff development.
• Initial funding for preparation of research proposals
• Supports for travel for those presenting research papers in national, international conferences, subject to specified rules of college
• Support for preparing research papers for publication in journals, or seminars, as per rules of college.
The R&D cell provides information on the thrust areas of research, project proposal forms, periodical circulars received from different agencies to facilitate the submission of projects, etc.
List of Candidates with their Allotted Research Supervisor
- Civil and Construction Technology and Management
- Electronics and Communication and Instrumentation Technology
- Electrical and Electronics
- Environmental Engineering
- Management Science
- Mechanical and Industrial and Production
- Polymer Science and Technology
For more information click on to below links