The management of the college created a separate cell in 1988 to promote the research and development activities. The activities of the R&D cell are generally coordinated by a co-ordinator, nominated by the College Management. The cell provides the following financial assistance for research activities, as a means of effective staff development.
• Initial funding for preparation of research proposals
• Supports for travel for those presenting research papers in national, international conferences, subject to specified rules of college
• Support for preparing research papers for publication in journals, or seminars, as per rules of college.
The R&D cell provides information on the thrust areas of research, project proposal forms, periodical circulars received from different agencies to facilitate the submission of projects, etc.
- Fee Structure for M.Sc. (Engg.) and Ph.D. – 2017-18
- UGC Fellowship Notification
- Ph.D Application Form 2018-19
- Instructions for M.Sc. (Engg.) and Ph.D – 2019 candidates
- Ph.D Regulations
- Format for Doctoral Committee
- Format of Synopsis
- Coursework Examination (2) for Ph.D. – 2017-18 Batch & Calendar of Events
- Message from Dean Research
- Appeal to Research Scholars and Their Guides
- Syllabus CS / IS & MCA
- Electronics Communication Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering
Ph.D. Programme Important Dates:
- Issue of Applications : 10-12-2018
- Last date for receipt of dully filled in application : 24-12-2018
- Date of Research Aptitude Test : 27-01-2019