The management of the college created a separate cell in 1988 to promote the research and development activities. The activities of the R&D cell are generally coordinated by a co-ordinator, nominated by the College Management. The cell provides the following financial assistance for research activities, as a means of effective staff development.
• Initial funding for preparation of research proposals
• Supports for travel for those presenting research papers in national, international conferences, subject to specified rules of college
• Support for preparing research papers for publication in journals, or seminars, as per rules of college.
The R&D cell provides information on the thrust areas of research, project proposal forms, periodical circulars received from different agencies to facilitate the submission of projects, etc.
Revised CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR M.Sc. (Engg., ) and Ph.D. (Academic Year 2020-21
Postponement of M.Sc. Engg. and Ph.D calendar of events
Archives of PhD Admission 2017-2019
- Ph.D. Progress Report Presentation schedule of Circuit branch
- The candidates who are appearing for M.Sc. (Engg.) and Ph.D course work examinations 2019 are hereby directed to pay the examination fee of `1,500/- per course in the Finance Branch of University.
- New Format of Synopsis
- Progress Report Format
- Remuneration/Honorarium and TA – DA Claim Form External Experts
- Interview Schedule – M.Sc (Engg.) Ph.D. – 2019
- Checklist of Documents for M.Sc (Engg.) and Ph.D. Interview – 2019
- Fee Structure for M.Sc. (Engg.) and Ph.D. – 2017-18
- UGC Fellowship Notification
- Ph.D Application Form 2018-19
- Instructions for M.Sc. (Engg.) and Ph.D – 2019 candidates
- Ph.D Regulations
- Format for Doctoral Committee
- Coursework Examination (2) for Ph.D. – 2017-18 Batch & Calendar of Events
- Message from Dean Research
- Appeal to Research Scholars and Their Guides
- Syllabus CS / IS & MCA
- Electronics Communication Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering