Construction Technology and Management
About the department
The Department of Construction Technology and Management (CT&M) was established in the year 2004. The department functions as a center of teaching, learning, and research in Building sciences, Concrete Technology and Construction Management. The department has qualified and experienced faculty members with expertise in structural engineering, materials engineering, construction technology & management and concrete technology. The department is practicing outcome based education as per national board of accreditation. The department is attracting meritorious students as it is one of the popular courses in the college. Our graduates are well-placed in industry and academia within and outside the country.
Vision of the department
To accomplish distinction by empowering students with technical and managerial skills so as to gratify the needs of society and construction industry through professional and ethical approach.
Mission of the department
• To effectively communicate construction engineering challenges, concepts along with managerial techniques.
• To provide quality education by promoting high standards of professional ethics through transparency.
• Educating students professionally by promoting creativity, innovation and encouraging team work.
• To enhance technical know-how by means of industry interaction and exposure to latest trends in the field of construction technology and management
The department is having independent Laboratory facilities in the following areas:
• CADD- Auto CAD, MS Excel, MSP and Primavera
• Building Services using Moisture meter, Sound meter, Light meter, Air sampling, Weather monitoring Station and Air velocity level meter.
• CRUT- Fatigue Testing machine, Vissim and Noise dosimeter.
In addition the department is sharing common facilities made available with civil engineering Department in the following areas:
• Material testing.
• Concrete and structures.
• Geo-technical Engineering
|1||Dr. G.P. Chandradhara||Professor & Head|
|2||Dr. P. S. Raghuprasad||Associate Professor|
|3||Dr. D. B. Nirmala||Assistant Professor|
|4||Mr. M. S. Sunil Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|5||Mr. H. P. Thanu||Assistant Professor|
|6||Mr. K. Dharshan||Assistant Professor|
|7||Mr. H. N. Rajendra Prasad||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mr. P. V. Prashanath||Assistant Professor|
|9||Mr. H. G. Vivek Prasad||Assistant Professor|
|10||Ms. Pushpa K||Assistant Professor|