Second International Conference on Advanced Materials & Technology (ICMAT-2019)
This International Conference is focused on Advanced Structural & Functional Materials and Technology. The conference will be useful to researchers working in this field with diversified backgrounds making the event truly interdisciplinary in nature. This event will bring together a panel of highly-accomplished experts in the field of Advanced Materials. Technical deliberations will encompass advanced studies, their findings & applications and will address topics of novel issues and breakthroughs in the field of Advanced Materials and Technology for engineering applications. The conference will feature keynote addresses, a number of plenary sessions, invited talks and contributed lectures.
Materials Research Innovations covers all areas of research with a special emphasize on the synthesis, processing, and properties from the nanoscale to the macroscale. Coverage includes all classes of materials – ceramics, metals, and polymers; semiconductors and other functional materials; organic and inorganic materials – in their pure form or in combination as composites. Prominent global researchers and scientists are expected in this conference to share their latest research results. This shall promote international research networking as well as collaboration for the future.
A Souvenir will be published to commemorate the event. Souvenir containing the full text of keynote addresses, plenary talks and advertisements will be printed as special issue, and will be distributed to all registered delegates, advertisers and sponsors.
A proceeding containing the full papers/extended abstracts of oral & poster presentations, full text of keynote addresses, plenary/invited talks in pen drive will be distributed to all registered delegates. Template can be downloaded from website.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original, unpublished, extended abstracts or full papers. All authors are required to submit a statement of novelty with their submission outlining what is distinctively ‘innovative’ or new about the research. It is believed that your participation will make this conference a grand success. Brochure of this conference can be downloaded from https://jssstuniv.in/icmatConference Topics
- • Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications (Metals, alloys and ceramics)
- • Materials for Green Building
- • Composite Materials (green, micro &nano composites)
- • Coating, adhesives, surface modifiers and painting
- • Biomaterials, Bioengineering, & Bio sensors
- • Polymers for sensors, automotive, electrical and electronic applications
- • Soft Matter & Colloids
- • Nanoparticle Synthesis Characterization, Catalysis & Applications
- • Polymers- blends, alloys, biopolymers, IPNs, conducting, membranes, drug delivery & hydrogels
- • Materials for Oil & Gas
- • Advanced processing technology of polymers
- • Materials for energy devices (Solar Technologies)
- • Biofuels & Bioproducts
- • Materials for Sustainability & Efficiency
- • Materials for Personal/ Home Care & Cosmetics
- • Informatics, Modeling & Simulation
- • Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- • Advanced analytical tools
- • Multifunctional Materials and Smart materials
- • Physics and chemistry of Materials
- • New Generation Concrete and Highway Materials
- • Energy Intensive Industrial Byproducts for Civil Engineering Applications
- • Geo-textiles and Reinforced Earth.
- • Smart Materials & Technology in Construction Industry
- • Recent Advances in Earthquake Resistant Design & Construction Practice
- • Recent Advances in Civil Engineering Construction Practice.
- • Applications of Remote Sensing and GIS in Civil Engineering
- Chief Patron
- His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Mahaswamigalavaru, President, JSS Mahavidyapeetha, Mysuru
- Dr. C. G. Betsurmath, ES, JSS MVP, Mysuru
- Prof. M. H. Dhananjaya, Advisor, JSS MVP, Mysuru
- Dr. B. G. Sangameshwara, VC, JSS STU, Mysuru
- Dr. K. S. Lokesh, Registrar, JSS STU, Mysuru
- Dr. T. N. Nagabhushan
- Organizing Secretary
- Dr. Siddaramaiah
- International Advisory Board
- Prof. JoongHee Lee, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
- Prof. KunigalShivakumar, Director, North Carolina A&T State University, USA
- Dr. Suprakas Sinha Ray, Director, CSIR, South Africa
- Dr. PrashanthKalappa, ENSM-DOUAI, France
- Dr. SharathSriram, RMIT University, Australia
- Prof. Bluma Guenther Soares, UFRJ, Brasil
- Dr. Li Peng, University of Petroleum, China
- Dr. D. R. Reddy, Deputy Chief, NASA, USA
- Prof. Krishnan Jayaraman, University of Auckland, NZ
- Prof. Francis D’Souza, University of North Texas, USA
- Dr. Zhang YQ, Henan University of Sci. & Tech, China
- Dr, Navkanth Bhat, IISc, Bangalore
- Dr. Sri Bandyopadhyay, UNSW, Australia
- Dr. K. Varaprasad, CIPA, Chile
- Dr. Ilias Ali, Printpack Inc., USA
- Prof. Anup K Ghosh, IIT, Delhi.
- Dr. S.A. Kori, Exe. Director, Higher Edu. Council, Bengaluru.
- Dr. N.C.Shivaprakash, IISc, Bengaluru.
- Dr. A. Ajayaghosh, Director, CSIR-NIIST, Trivanthapuram.
- Dr. R Mukhopadhyay, Director, JK Tyres& Ind. Ltd., Mysuru
- Dr. G.C. Mohan Kumar, NITK, India
- Mr. S.Vasudeva Rao, IRI, Mysuru
- Dr. Sabu Thomas, MGU, Kottayam.
- Dr. N. Haraprasad, Mysuru
- Dr. SumandaBandyopadhyay, SABIC, Bangalore, India
- Dr. K. Madhusudana Rao, Yeungnam University,South of Korea
- Dr. Sathish K. Sukumaran, Yamagata University, Japan
- Dr. K.Prakash, JSS S&T University, Mysuru
- Dr. Srinidhi, JSS S&T University, Mysuru
- Dr. Ashok Menon, SABIC, Bangalore, India
- Dr. K. R. Reddy, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Praveen C. Ramamurthy, IISc, Bangalore
- Dr. B. Manoj Kumar, JSS S&T University, Mysuru
- Dr.S.M.Shivaprasad, KSHEA and JNCASR, Bangalore
- Dr. R. InduShekar, DEBL, DRDO, Bengaluru
- Dr. E. BhojeGowd,CSIR-NIIST, Trivanthapuram
- Submission of abstracts : 16th September 2019
- Letter of acceptance : 30th September 2019
- Submission of full paper : 20th October 2019
- Early bird registration due date : 10th November 2019
- Conference date : 19-21 December 2019
|Delegates Category||Indian (INR)||Foreign (USD)|
|Academic/ research institute||3000||400|
|Research scholars & Students||1500||300|
All delegates are requested to send their registration form (which can also be downloaded from website) along with registration fee by demand draft drawn in favor of “The Organizing Secretary, ICMAT-2019“, payable at Punjab National Bank, SJCE Branch, Mysuru before 20th November 2019.