- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
B.Sc., (CZBt), University Of Mysore, Mysuru
M.Sc., (Chemistry), University Of Mysore, Mysuru
Ph.D., (Chemistry), University Of Mysore, Mysuru
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Research and Development projects submitted
- Training Programs attended
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
- Research Interests
Inorganic Chemistry, Polymer Composites, Polymer Green composites, Polymer nano-composites, Nano materials, Phosphors and nanophosphors, Perovskite, Polymer nanocomposite based PV films, Piezoelectric materials
- List of Publication
1. B.S. Madhukar, D. G. Bhadre Gowda, V. Annadurai, R. Somashekar, Siddaramaiah, “Phase behaviors of PU/SPI green composites using SAXS profiles”, Advances in Polym. Tech., 35, 1, 2016.
2. B.S. Madhukar, D. G. Bhadre Gowda, R. Somashekar, Siddaramaiah, “Evaluation of mechanical, thermal, and morphological behaviors of polyurethane/mahua seed cake green composite”, Advances in Polym. Tech., 2017, Vol 36, Iss 2, Pages 186-195 .
3. B.S. Madhukar, D.G. Bhadre Gowda, K. Hemalatha, R. Somashekar, Siddaramaiah, “Polyurethane/soya protein isolate green composites: spectral, microstructural, thermal, swelling and biodegradation behaviors”, Advances in Polym. Tech., 2018, Vol 37, Iss 2, Pages 399-410.
4. M.Chethana, B.S. Madhukar, R.Somashekar, Siddaramaiah, “Effect of ginger spent on mechanical, thermal and microstructural behaviours of polyurethane green composites”, J. Comp. Mater., 48, 18, 2014, 2251-2264.
5. M.Chethana, B, Ramaraj, B.S. Madhukar, Siddaramaiah, “Investigation on the influence of nanoclay on the mechanical, thermal, and morphological properties of polyurethane matrix filled with ginger spent”, Advances in Polym. Tech., 33, 2, 2014.
6. M.Chethana, B.S. Madhukar, R.Somashekar, Siddaramaiah, “Structure-property relationship of biobased polyurethanes obtained from mixture of naturally occurring vegetables oils”, Advances in Polym. Tech., 33, 1, 2014.
7. B. C. Hemaraju, B. S. Madhukar, D. G. Bhadregowda, and A. P. Gnana Prakash, Growth and characterization of new organic nonlinear optical crystal (R)-2-cyano-N- (1-phenylethyl) acetamide, AIP Conference Proceedings 1591, 1720 (2014).
8. Mohan Kumar, B.S. Madhukar, M. A. Sridhar, D. G. Bhadregowda, Kamini Kapoor, Vivek K. Gupta, Rajni Kant, (R)-2-Cyano-N-(1-phenylethyl)acetamide, Acta Cryst. (2013). E69 653.
9. Murad Q. A. Al-Gunaid, Adel M. N. Saeed, Nithin Kundachira Subramani, B. S. Madhukar, Siddaramaiah, Optical parameters, electrical permittivity and I–V characteristics of PVA/Cs2CuO2 nanocomposite films for opto-electronic applications, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron June 2017, Volume 28, Issue 11, pp 8074–8086
10. K.N. Shilpa, Kundachira Subramani Nithin, S. Sachhidananda, B.S. Madhukar, Siddaramaiah, Visibly transparent PVA/sodium doped dysprosia (Na2Dy2O4) nano composite films, with high refractive index: An optical study, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 694 (2017) 884-891.
11. Adel M. N. Saeed, Murad Q. A. Al-Gunaid, Nithin Kundachira Subramani, Madhukar B. S. & Siddaramaiah Basavarajaiah, The Effect of Cesium Aluminate Nanofiller on Optical Properties of Poly Vinyl Pyrrolidone Nanocomposite Films, Volume 57, 2018 - Issue 12, Pages 1188-1196, 2017
12. Chaurasia Priya Dayashankar, B. S. Madhukar, A. P. Gnana Prakash, P. C. Deepika, Siddaramaiah,Investigation on Citric Acid-based Nano Hydroxyapatite Composite for Dental Bone Graft, Ind J Adv. Chem Sci., 5(2) (2017) 108-111.
13. G. Santhosh, B. S. Madhukar, G. P. Nayaka, Basavarajaiah Siddaramaiah, Luminescent down-shifting aluminosilicate nanocomposites: an efficient UVA shielding material for photovoltaics, J. Mat. Sci., Materials in Electronics (2018) 29:6720–6729
14. G. Santhosh, B. S. Madhukar, G. P. Nayaka, B. C. Hemaraju & B. Siddaramaiah, Influence of gamma radiation on optical properties of Halloysite nanotubes incorporated polycarbonate nanocomposites, Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids, Volume 173, 2018 - Issue 5-6, Pages 489-503, 2018
15. G. Santhosh, G.P.Nayaka, B.S. Madhukar, Siddaramaiah,Optical properties of PVP/Li3GaO3 nanocomposites Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2017) 12061–12069.
16. T. E. Somesh, Murad Q. A. Al‐Gunaid, B. S. Madhukar, Siddaramaiah, Photosensitization of optical band gap modified polyvinyl alcohol films with hybrid AgAlO2 nanoparticles, (DOI:
17. Gayitri H.M, Murad Al-Gunaid, Madhukar B S, Basavarajaiah Siddaramaiah & Gnana Prakash A.P, Structural, Dielectric Permittivity and Optical Characteristics of Casting Poly Vinyl Alcohol/Calcium Nickel Aluminate Nanocomposite Films. (https://doi.org/10.1080/03602559.2018.1542719)