- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
B Sc-Yuvaraja's College
M Sc (Mathematics) -Manasagangotri, University of Mysore.
Ph.D -Manasagangotri, University of Mysore.
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Research and Development projects submitted
- Training Programs attended
- Number of PhD students pursuing
- Research Interests
Complex function theory, Differentail equations.
- List of Publication
1. Convolution conditions for analytic functions in Generalized Pinchuk and Generalized
Moulis classes, H. L. Shivarudrappa and S. Latha, South East Asian J.Math. and
Math. Sc., 3(2), 2005, pp 67-71.
2. Partial sums of some meromorphic functions, H. L. Shivarudrappa and S. Latha, Jour-
nal of Inequalities in pure and applied mathematics, vol. 7, Issue 4, Article 140
(ISSN: 1443-5756), (2006). Impact Factor: 0.6
3. A note on coefficient estimates for a class of analytic functions, H. L. Shivarudrappa and
S. Latha, Advances in Inequalities for series (2008),pp 147-152.(ISBN 1-60021-920-9).
Impact Factor: 0.7
4. Radius of λ-convexity for p-valent starlike functions of order-α, H. L. Shivarudrappa and
S. Latha, International J. of Math. Sci. & Engg. Appls. (IJMSEA) (ISSN: 0973-9424),
Vol. 4 No. II (June, 2010), pp(67-72). Impact Factor: 0.4
5. Certain Interesting Results on Meromorphic Functions, H. L. Shivarudrappa and S.
Latha , International Mathematical Forum, 5, no. 40, 1965-1971 (ISSN: 1312-7594),
(2010). Impact Factor: 0.32
6. A note on S AL
type of functions with varying arguments, H. L. Shivarudrappa,
International Journal Of Physical Sciences, vol.22(2)M,577-582 (ISSN: 0970-9150),
(June, 2010). Impact Factor: 0.8