- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
* B.E. in Civil Engineering from J.N.N College of Engineering, Shivamogga, University of Mysore in 1989
* M.Tech. in Structural Engineering from MIT, Manipal, VTU Belagaum in 2001
* Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Kuvempu University, Shivamogga in 2008.
- Research and Development
Engaged in research activities
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Research and Development projects submitted
- Training Programs attended
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
1.Awarded 1st prize for the technical paper entitled “Blended Cement for Durable Concrete in the New Millennium” presented in the National Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition – 2002, organized by Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujrat
2.Awarded 2nd prize for the technical paper entitled “Blended Cement Concrete – Durability for the New Millennium”, presented for Karnataka and Goa State Level technical Paper Presentation Contest organized by the Associated Cement Companies Ltd. in Jan. 2001.
3. Awarded “ACCE Sundaram Merit Award 2002” for Best M.Tech. Dissertation at State Level for the year 2002 for Dissertation entitled “Comparative Study of Blended Cement Composites with 43 and 53 Grade OPC Composites – An Experimental Investigation”.
- Number of PhD students awarded so far
- Number of PhD students pursuing
- Research Interests
* Concrete technology
* Construction technology and management
* Composite structures