- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
- Research and Development
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Research and Development projects submitted
VGST 3 proposals
- Research and Development projects Awarded
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
- more than 75
Best content award “Image Enhancement Technique for Fingerprint Recognition Process”, 13/07/2014
- Number of PhD students pursuing
- Research Interests
- List of Publication
List of Publications
30. Dr Gayathri S and Pooja B B , “ Data path Design Closure challenges: An Emphasis on speed, power and area”, IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Paper TCAS-I-02158-
29. Dr. Gayathri S, H M Gayitri , Supriya L C, “Automatic Back-Wash Filtering System”, Special Issue, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 120 , No. 6 2018, June 18, 2018, pp 6385-6400.
28. Dr Gayathri S Sara Anjum, Shreyas Hosur,Shrimanth, Sumithra P S, “Assistance For Borewell Victims”, Special Issue, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 120, No. 6 2018, June 18, 2018, pp 6401-6413.
27. Dr. S Gayathri, Lavanya S , “Validation Of IOV Chain using OVM Technique” -manager’s Journal on Circuits and Systems, Vol 6, Issue 3, June-August 2018, pp 20-27
26. Dr Gayathri S, Abhinandan K, Adithya, Supreeth L Y, Vachana M Prabhu, “ Obstacle Avoiding Robot using Infrared Sensor”, journal of Digital Integrated Circuits in Electrical Devices, Vol. 3, Issue 2, 2018, pp 1-5.
25. Gayitri H M Shwetha M S.Gayathri Raghavendra Hugar , ” Design and Implementation of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system for Paint shop” International Journal of Research and Analytical , VOLUME 5 I ISSUE 3 I JULY – SEPT 2018] e ISSN 2348 –1269, Print ISSN 2349-5138
24. Gayathri S and Jeevan M, “Analysis of PRAM Memory”, International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol. 5 Issue 6, June 2018 ISSN (Online) 2348 – 7968, pp 21-24.
23. Dr Gayathri S, Sahanashree H.N, “ Characterization of File Memory Compiler”, MAT Journals Journal of Analog and Digital Communications Volume 4 Issue 2 2018 pp 1-9.
22. Dr Gayathri S, Gayitri H M, Supriya, “Automatic Back-Wash Filtering System, Special Issue: Conscientious Computing Technologies”, International Journal of Recent Research Aspects April 2018,
ISSN: 2349-7688, pp 84-88.
21. Dr. Gayathri S, 2Varsha R Blind Digital Watermarking System Using 2D-Dct MAT Journals Journal of Analog and Digital Communications Volume 4 Issue 2 2018 pp 1-11
20. Dr. Gayathri S and Chandini S P , “ Optimizing The Virtual Prototype To Speed Up Simulations”,
International Journal of Research Available at https://edupediapublications.org/journals p-ISSN: 2348-6848 e-ISSN: 2348-795X Volume 04 Issue 06 May 2017, pp 184-186.
19. Dr. Gayathri S and Karthik B S, “Serial Communication As An Alternative Mechanism For Adb In Test Automation Of Android / Linux DUT” , IJESIT Volume 8, Issue 3, May 2017, pp 222-225.
18. Dr. Gayathri S and Banushree, “Implementation Of Sensor Diagnosis Based On Autosar” IJESIT Volume 8, Issue 3, May 2017, pp 215-221
17. Dr Gayathri S, Vipin Rai P, Virupaksha, Kumareshan, Yashoda, “Attendance system using face recognition”, IJESIT, Volume 6, Issue 3, May 2017, pp 49-56
16. Banushree, Hamshini, Dr Gayathri S, Dr K T Veeramanju, “Implementation of Sensor Actuator Application and Input Output Hardware Layer of AUTOSAR”, IJESIT, Volume 6, Issue 2, March 2017, pp 47-54.
15. Dr Gayathri S and Kavya, “Optimization Techniques for Low Power VLSI Design”, IJOR, Volume 3, Issue 12, August 2016, pp 1-6.
14. Dr. Gayathri S and Sowmya, “Automation and Validation of System sensors”, IJESIT, Volume 5, Issue 3, May 2016, pp 90-96
13. Dr. Gayathri S and Abhiman K, “Optimizing Power Consumption in Smart phones - A Comprehensive Survey” IJLTET, Volume 7, Issue 2,July 2016, pp 170-175.
12. S Gayathri and Vasanth Reddy, “Pre-emptive Layout Verification Flow to Enable Extraction Friendly Design”, International Journal of Research and Development Organization, Vol. 2, Issue 8, August 2015 , pp 16-24, Impact Factor: 1.56
11. S Gayathri and Vinay K, “Comparison and Analysis of Latch Based versus Flip-flop Based Digital Design Approaches”, International Journal of Research and Development Organization Vol. 2 , Issue 7, July 30, 2015, pp 6-12, Impact Factor:1.56.
10. S Gayathri and Tanveerahamad Rozewale , “Design of Filter for fingerprint application on FPGA” International Journal for Scientific Research & Development|, 2015 Vol. 3, Issue 04, 2015 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613 , pp 976-981, Impact Factor 2.39.
9. S Gayathri , Shamya A and Jayaraj U K, “Ultrasound B-Mode Back End Signal Processor On FPGA “, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 4 Issue 06, June-2015, pp 583-588 ,Impact Factor 1.76.
8. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar “Design and Implementation of Normalization Process of Fingerprint recognition system”, International Journal in Signal and Image Processing Vol. 5 Issue 2, 2014, pp 29-37.
7. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar, “FPGA Implementation Of Fusion Technique For Fingerprint Application”, International Journal Of Electronics And Communication Engineering & Technology (IJECET), ISSN 0976 – 6464(Print), ISSN 0976 – 6472(Online), Vol. 5, Issue 8, August 2014, pp. 171-177.
6. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar, “Image Enhancement Technique for Fingerprint Recognition Process”, ITSI Transactions on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ITSI-TEEE), ISSN (Print): 2320-8945, Vol.2, Issue 1, pp 45-50.
5. S Gayathri and Rizma Sultana, “A Review on Fusion Techniques for Fingerprint Recognition”, - International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology IJISET Vol. 1 Issue 5, July 2014. ISSN 2348 – 7968, pp 321-326.
4. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar “FPGA Implementation of Orientation Field Estimation Of Fingerprint Recognition Process “, International Journal in Recent trends in Engineering and Technology (IJRTET) Vol. 11, No. 1, July 2014, DOI: 01.IJRTET.11.1.1546, 2014, pp 132- 143.
3. S.Gayathri and Dr V.Sridhar “Implementation of Minutiae extraction and false minutiae elimination on FPGA” –- Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 248, DOI: 10.1007/978-81-322-1157- 0_2, Springer India 2014.
2. S.Gayathri and Dr V.Sridhar “Design and simulation of Gabor filter using verilog HDL” International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2278- 621X, Volume 2, Issue 2, March 2013, pp 77-83.
1. S.Gayathri and Dr V.Sridhar, “An improved Fast Thinning Algorithm for fingerprint image” International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology, ISSN: 2319-5967, Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2013, pp 264-270.
18. Dr Gayathri S Grreshma V K, Framework for simulating and testing different display topologies7th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics Industry Track PESIT, South Campus, Bangalore19th -22nd September 2018
17. Dr Gayathri S Adithya, Study of LBIST and Comparisons with ATPG7th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics Industry Track PESIT, South Campus, Bangalore,19th -22nd September 2018
16. Dr Gayathri S, Gayitri H M, Supriya, Automatic Back-Wash Filtering System Innovative Ideas in Engineering and Technology, RYMEC Bellari, 12th – 13th April 2018,.
15. Dr Gayathri S , Sara et al.., Assistance for Borewell Victims, Innovative Ideas in Engineering and Technology RYMEC Bellari12th – 13th April 2018
14. Dr Gayathri S and Taranath T C, RTL Synthesis of Case Study using Design Compiler ICEECCOT-2017 , GSSS Mysuru, 15th -16th December 2017
13.Dr Gayathri S and Sharanya Krishnamurthy, “Prevention of poaching of Tigers using wireless sensor network” IEEE IAIM 2017, 24th – 26th November 2017
12. Human Identification Based on Iris Recognition and Segmentation- International Conference on Signal, Image Processing, Communication & Automation 2017 JSS ATE , Bengaluru6th -7th July , 2017
11. Physical Implementation of Functional Blocks at Module Level using Pre-Integration flow” Poster Presentation , National Conference on Emerging Trends in Wireless Communication and Signal Processing, NMAMIT, Nitte17th -18th March 2017
10. S Gayathri and V Sridhar, “Implementation of Fingerprint recognition system on FPGA”, March 8th-11th 2016 , Orlando, Florida, USA, pp 221-226.
9. S Gayathri and Thilak K R, “Fault coverage analysis using fault model and functional testing for DPM reduction” IEEE 2nd International conference on Emerging research in Electronics, computer science and Technology (ICERECT 2015) 17th -18th December 2015 , PESCE, Mandya, Karnataka, India
8. S Gayathri and V Sridhar, “ FPGA Implementation of Fingerprint recognition process”, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI 15th to 16th May 2015 Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore.
7. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar, “ASIC implementation of Image enhancement technique for fingerprint recognition process”, IEEE International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics, 978-1-4799-6629-5/14, 27-29 November, 2014, SJCE, Mysuru, Karnataka, India, pp 868-873.
6. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar, “FPGA Implementation of Fusion Technique for Fingerprint Application”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering and Management 17 – 19, July 2014, Mysore, Karnataka, India pp 775-778.
5. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar, “Image Enhancement Technique for Fingerprint Recognition Process “, International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science, ICEAS-2014, IRD India, Bangalore, 13th July 2014, ISBN: 978-3-643-24819-09, Volume-I, pp 48-53.
4. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar, “FPGA Implementation of Normalization block of Fingerprint recognition process”, proceedings of International Conference on recent trends in Signal Processing, Image processing and VLSI, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore February 21-22, 2014, pp 30-38.
3. S.Gayathri and V.Sridhar, Implementation of Minutiae extraction and False minutiae elimination for Fingerprint Image on FPGA International conference on Emerging research in Electronics, computer science and Technology, pESCE Mandya, 21st and 22nd December 2012, ISSN 2278-621X
2. S. Gayathri and Yogish Gujjar, “Study of Thinning methodologies”, First International conference on current trends in Engineering and management VVCE Mysore, 12th to 14th July 2012, pp 259-265.
1. S Gayathri and Ranjitha, “Sleep detection using Electroencephalography”, National conference on recent advancements in Engineering”, Kolhapur Pune, 22nd & 23rd June 2012, pp 304-309 .