- ACCE(I) Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India).
- AMIE Associate Member of Institution of Engineers.
- Member of Board of Studies (BOS) and Board of Examiners (BOE) of various Engineering Colleges in and around Mysuru.
- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
- M.Tech in Computer Aided Design of Structures from PES College of Engineering,Mandya.
- B.E.Civil Engineering from PES College of Engineering,Mandya.
- Research and Development
- Delivered Lectures in various Institutions and working professional engineers in various government organisations.
- Guided 6 M.Tech dissertation works and currently Guiding 2 M.Tech. students.
- Guided 2 groups of UG students and currently Guiding 1 group of UG students.
- Involved in consultancy works of the department.
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Training Programs attended
- Research Interests
- Structural Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Reliability Analysis
- List of Publication
List of publications in the International / National Conferences
• Rakesh M N and Sharath H P (2017) “Comparative Study on the Geometric Non-Linear Behavior of Bare and In- Filled RC Framed Structures”, Paper # 82, 23-24 March 2017, National Conference on Recent Trends in Geo Science, Material Science and Civil Engineering. ATME College of Engineering, Mysore.
• Mahammed Zakir Mustafa and Sharath H P (2017) “Seismic Behaviour of RC Building Frame with Different Bracing Systems”, Paper # 190, 23-24 March 2017, National Conference on Recent Trends in Geo Science, Material Science and Civil Engineering. ATME College of Engineering, Mysore.
• Rakesh M N and Sharath H P (2017) “Influence of Stiffness of Diaphragms on the Geometric Non – Linear Behaviour of RC Framed Structure”, 17-18 March 2017, International Conference on Global Civil Engineering Challenges in Sustainable Development and Climate Change. MITE, Mooddabidri, India.
List of publications in the International / National Journal
• Uday Shankar S and Sharath H P “Comparative Study on Effectiveness of Lead Rubber Bearing (LRB) and High Damping Rubber Bearing (HDRB) as Base Isolation System for Regular and Irregular RC Framed Structures” in IJARTET, Volume 5, special Issue 14, April 2018.
• Prashant L Y and Sharath H P “Influence of Floating Columns on Seismic Response of Multi-Storeyed RC Framed Building” in IJARTET, Volume 5, special Issue 14, April 2018.