He is serving as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, JSS Science and Technological University, Mysuru, since 2008. He obtained his B.E. degree in Civil Engineering from SJCE, Mysuru, which was affiliated to University of Mysore. He obtained his M.E. degree in Civil Engineering with specialization in Hydraulics from NIE, Mysore. He is a life member of various Professional Institutions like Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi and Member of ACCE, Mysore chapter. He taught subjects like Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Irrigation Engg., Hydraulic Structures etc. He has given lectures on various Civil Engineering topics like Hydrology, Water Resources Engineering. He has been member of Board of Studies and Board of Examiners of various Engineering Colleges in and around Mysuru.
- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
B.E. in Civil Engineering from Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysuru, University of Mysore in 1999
M.Tech. in Civil Engineering from NIE, Mysore in 2002
Ph.D. in Engineering from NITK, Surathkal 2010
- Conferences Presented
- Training Programs attended
- Research Interests
1. Modeling Studies on (i) Hydraulic Structures (ii) Fluid Flow behavior
2. Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems applications in Hydrology
- List of Publication
1. “Acreage Estimation in Vishveswaraya Canal Command”, (8th June, 2002) in Shelter 2002 held at SIT, Tumkur, Karnataka.
2. “Understanding Irrigation Return Flows”, (28th -30th, December, 2005) at National conference on Synergic Solutions for Sustainable development at NITK, Surathkal.
3. “Some thoughts on Rainfall-Runoff relationships in the Netravathy basin, Karnataka” at National Conference (22nd -23rd Feb 2007) on Watershed Management and Impact of Environmental Changes on Water Resources held at JNTU, Hyderabad.
4. “Catchment Response Simulated by Two Variable Source Area Models in A Westernghat Catchment” at National Conference (22nd -23rd Feb 2007) on Watershed Management and Impact of Environmental Changes on Water Resources held at JNTU, Hyderabad.