- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
1. Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.
2. B.E in Computer Science & Engineering
3. M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering
4. P.hD (Persuing under VTU)
- Research and Development
Computer Networks and Machine Learning
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Training Programs attended
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
- Research Interests
Machine Learning and Computer Networks
- List of Publication
A. LIST OF PAPERS PUBLISHED (International JOURNAL)
1. Taranum, A., Manju, N., & Tejaswini, R. M. :RAACK-Reinforce Adaptive Acknowledgement A Secure Intrusion Detection System for MANETs. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 283-296, 2014.
2. Yashaswini A R, Manju N.: “Randomized Secret Sharing on Color Images”, on International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering, ISSN: 2347-4718, Vol. 2, Issue. 10, pp. 2219-2221, 2015.
3. N Manju, and B S Harish.,: “Ensemble Feature Selection and Classification of Internet Traffic using XGBoost Classifier”, International Journal on Computer Network and Information Security (IJCNIS), Vol. No.7, pp. 37-44, July 2019.
4. N Manju, and B S Harish,: “Symbolic Representation of Internet Traffic Data using Multiple Kernel Fuzzy C-Means”, International Journal on Soft Computing, Vol. No. 09, Issue. No. 04., pp. 1951-1955, July 2019.
5. N. Manju and B. S. Harish, “Multilayer Feedforward Neural Network for Internet Traffic Classification”, International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence, Special Issue on Soft Computing, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 117-122, 2019.
6. N. Manju and B. S. Harish, “Classification of Internet Traffic Data using Feedforward Network: An approach using reduced number of features”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology (ICRTST-2020), Accepted and will be published in journal.
B. LIST OF PAPERS PUBLISHED (International CONFERENCE)
1. Bramesh S M, Manju N.: “M-Doctor for Preliminary Treatment of Diseases in India”, IEEE-EESCO International Conference, ISBN: 978-1-4799-7676-8 and IEEE copyright: 978 – 1 – 4799 – 7678 -2/15, 2015.
2. Vivek M B, Manju N, and Vijay M B: “Machine Learning Based Food Recipe Recommendation System”, 5th International Conference on Cognitive and Recognition, published in springer journal of “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems”, 2017.
3. B S Harish., and N Manju.: “Hybrid Feature Selection Method using Fisher’s Discriminate Ratio to Classify Internet Traffic Data”, 4th International Conference on Frontiers of Educational Technologies (ICFET- June, 2018), ACM, pp. 75-79, 2018.
4. N. Manju and B. S. Harish, “Classification of Internet traffic data using ensemble method”, International Conference on Computing, Analytics and Networking (ICCAN 2019), Book Chapter, Springer, AISC, vol. 1119, pp. 397-405, 2020.