- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
Ph.D in Chemistry from Visvesvaraya Technological University
M.Sc Chemistry from Mysore University
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Research and Development projects submitted
- Training Programs attended
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
- List of Publication
1. C. S. Karthik, H. M. Manukumar, S. Sandeep, B.L. Sudarshan, S. Nagashree, K.P. Rakesh, L. Mallesha, .R.Sanjay, P. Mallu, and Hua-Li Qin, “Development of Piperazine-1-carbothioamide titivated chitosan silver nanoparticle (P1C-Tit*CAgNP) as promising anti-inflammatory candidate:A molecular docking validation” RSC Med Chem Comm. 2018, 9, 713-724. I.F.: 2.342)
2. C. S. Karthik, H. M. Manukumar, A. P. Ananda, S. Nagashree, L. Mallesha, S. Umesha, P. Mallu, and N. B. Krishnamurthy. Synthesis of novel benzodioxane midst piperazine moiety decorated chitosan silver nanoparticles (BP*C@AgNPs) against biohazard pathogens and as potential anti-inflammatory candidate: An molecular docking proofs International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2018, 108, 77, 489–502 (IF-3.671).
3. C. S. Karthik, L. Mallesha, M. V. Santhosh, S. Nagashree, P. Mallu “Synthesis, Characterization, Antimicrobial Activity, and Optical Properties of Schiff Bases Derived from 4-(Aminomethyl) Piperidine” Indian Journal of Advances in Chemical Science, S1, 2016, 206-212..(IF-2.63).
4. C S Karthik, L. Mallesha, S. Nagashree, P. Mallu, Vasanth Patil, Sathish Kumar. Schiff bases of 4-(methylthio) Benzaldehydes: Synthesis, characterization, antibacterial, antioxidant and cytotoxicity Studies. Current Chemistry Letters, 5(2), 71–82, 2016.
5. S. Nagashree, C S Karthik, B L Sudarshan, L. Mallesha, H P Spoorthy, K R Sanjay and P. Mallu. “In vitro antimicrobial activity of new 2-amino-4-chloropyridine derivatives: A structure-activity relationship study” Journal of Pharmacy Research 2015, 9(8), 509-516.
6. S. Nagashree, C S. Karthik, L. Mallesha, P. Mallu and S. Bindya. “Antiproliferative Activity of New Schiff Bases Derived From 3-Fluoro-5-(trifluoromethyl)benzylamine”. International Journal of Scientific Research, 3(10), 70-73, ISSN No 2277-8179, 2014.
7. S. Nagashree, L. Mallesha and P. Mallu. “Synthesis, characterization and in vitro biological studies of 6-chloro-pyridin-2-yl-amine derivatives”. Der Pharma Chemica, 2013, 5(2) P No. 50-55, 2013.
8. S. Nagashree, P. Mallu, L. Mallesha and S. Bindya. “Synthesis, characterization and antimicrobial activity of methyl-2-aminopyridine-4-carboxylate derivatives”. Journal
of Chemistry, 2013, 5, 2012.