The International conference on Advanced Computing and Information Processing (ACIP 2019) solicits high –quality original research articles covering a large spectrum of topics related to global knowledge concerning computation, technologies, and communications. This conference will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of computer Science and information processing. The conference looks for significant contributions in all major fields of the Computer Science, Information Technology and Electrical Sciences in theoretical and practical aspects. This conference aims at bringing researchers, graduate students, practitioners from industry to report and review current progress in the field of computing and Information Processing.
This conference being organized by department of Information Science & Engineering was established in the year 2000. The department has highly qualified faculty members who have rich experience in the area of Data Science, Machine Learning and Computational Intelligence. The faculty members have associated with various reputed International Universities like: Harvard Medical School USA, Nanyang Technological University Singapore, Korean University Seoul, University of Mannheim Germany, Georgia University USA, St. Petersburgh Electrotechnical University Russia, University of Genova Italy, Helsinki University of Technology Finland, Bilkent University Turkey and many more. Faculty members of the department have produced more than 200 research articles with high citations in the reputed Journals and Conference proceedings. The department regularly conducts Workshops, Seminars, Symposiums, FDP and Training Programme to keep updated with emerging technologies.
The conference topics focus on challenging aspects in the next generation of Computing, Information Processing and Communications but not limited to the following:
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining
- Medical Image and Signal Processing
- Image/Video Processing
- Cognitive Science
- Internet of Things
- Computer and Wireless networks
- Advanced Embedded Systems
- Power System Control and Instrumentation
- Renewable Energy Sources
- RF and Microwave Communication
- Smart Sensors and Intelligent Controllers
- VLSI Design
- Medical Informatics
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Bio Informatics
- Smart Manufacturing
- Cognitive Computing
- Power systems, Communications and networks
His Holiness Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Swamiji,
President, JSS Mahavidyapeetha, Mysuru
Dr. C G Betsurmath, JSSMVP, Mysuru.
Prof. M H Dhananjaya, JSSMVP, Mysuru.
Dr. B G Sangameshwara, JSSSTU, Mysuru.
Dr. T N Nagabhushan, SJCE, Mysuru.
Dr. B S Mahanand, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Dr. B S Harish, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Dr. S.K. Padma, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Dr. D S Vinod, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Mr. M S Maheshan, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Dr. K K Umesh, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Dr. R J Prathibha, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Mr. Anandraj Ulle, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Dr. S P Shiva Prakash, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Ms. Vanishri Arun, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Ms. H Y Vani, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Mr. N Manju, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
Ms. C K Roopa, Dept. of ISE, SJCE, Mysuru
International Advisory Board
- Dr. Sheraz Khan, Harvard University, USA
- Dr. N Sundararajan, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. K Chidanada Gowda, Former Vice Chancellor, Kuvempu University, India
- Dr. S S Iyengar, Florida International University, USA
- Dr. Francesco Masulli, University of Genova, Italy
- Dr. S Suresh Indian Institute of Science, India
- Dr. Kirill Krinkin, Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”, Russia
- Dr. Prabhu Shankar, University of California Davis, USA
- Dr. Stefano Rovetta, University of Genova, Italy
- Dr. Navkanta Bhat, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Dr. P Shivakumara, University of Malaya, Norway
- Dr. R Raghavendra, Norwegian Technological University, Norway
- Dr. Bapu B Kiranagi, Visteon Corporation, USA
- Dr. R Dinesh, Samsung Electro Mechanics, Bangalore
Technical Program Committee
- Dr. K T Deepak, IIIT Dharwad, India
- Dr. S V Aruna Kumar, University of Beira Interior, Portugal
- Dr. Mohammad Iran, EJYLE Technologies, India
- Dr. Alireza Alaei, Southern Cross University, Australia
- Dr. S N Omkar, IISc, Bangalore, India
- Dr. B Ravindran, IIT Madras, India
- Dr. H S Nagendra Swamy, University of Mysore, India
- Dr. Manjunath Kowshik, University of Mysore
- Dr. H N Prakash, RIT, India
- Dr. Shirish Shevade, IISc, Bangalore, India
- Dr. Cem Karacal, Southern University of Edwardsville, USA
- Dr. Mathew Thoppil – Mathew, The University of Illinois College of Medicine, USA
- Dr. Venkat Venkatakrishnan, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Dr. V N Manjunath Aradhya, JSS Science and Technology University, India
- Dr. S K Niranjan Aradhya, JSS Science and Technology University, India
- Dr. M P Pushpalatha, JSS Science and Technology University, India
- Dr. H C Vijayalakshmi, JSS Science and Technology University, India
- Dr. T Udayashnkara, JSS Science and Technology University, India
- Dr. S Manjunath, Samsung – India, India
- Dr. Naveen Omkarappa, Continental, India
- Dr. K B Nagesh, Continental, India
- Dr. S Murali, MIT Mysore, India
- Dr. Vasudev T, MIT Mysore, India
- Dr. Y Sharath Kumar, MIT Mysore, India
- Dr. Anil Kumar K M, JSS Science and Technology University, India
- Dr. H R Chennamma, JSS Science and Technology University, India
- Dr. Lalitharangarajan, University of Mysore, India
- Dr. Mohammed Javed, IIIT Allahabad, India
Potential authors may submit their original and unpublished research work for consideration. All submissions to the conference should be written in English with a maximum paper length of 10 printed pages including figures and should strictly follow the Springer format. Submitted papers will undergo a peer review process and plagiarism check. Authors are invited to submit paper through Easychair System.
Selected papers will be published in reputed conference proceedings/Journals.
Full Paper Submission – 30/09/2019
Notification of Paper Acceptance – 15/10/2019
Camera Ready Paper Submission & Registration – 15/11/2019
Conference Dates – December 20 – 21, 2019.
Department of Information Science and Engineering
JSS Science and Technology University
JSS Technical Institutions Campus
Mysuru – 570 006, Karnataka, INDIA
For information contact us at email@example.com
For latest updates visit jssstuniv.in/acip
Venue: JSS Science and Technology University, JSS TI Campus, Mysuru-570 006
JSS Science and Technology University (JSS STU), is built on a strong reputation of SJCE, Mysuru and passionately committed for providing education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Management (STEM), Architecture, Mathematics and Humanity. It is steadfast to find solutions to some of the great challenges of our time through scientific research and technological innovations. The institution also has the reputation of academic excellence in professionally oriented programmes, and equal proficiency in extra curricular activities, that makes it a lucrative option for students from all over the country, especially those staying in the remote places eyeing at science and engineering career.
Mysuru was the previous capital city in the state of Karnataka, India. The city covers an area of 128.42 km2 (50 sq.m) and is situated at the base of the Chamundi Hills. Mysuru is also known as the Palace City of India. Revisit the glorious days of Wodeyar dynasty as you take a walk through the largest palace in India. Amba Vilas Palace, witness the splendid architecture and the glory of the past that will enthrall the history lover in you. A home for all the tourists of Karnataka, Mysuru Palace is one of the most visited tourist destination in this state.
How to Reach Mysuru
By Air: Mysuru airport is 16 kms away from the University Campus. Mysuru airport has direct connectivity from Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Goa. The nearest major airport to Mysuru is the Bengaluru International Airport, which is about 170 kilometers away. Bengaluru itself is very well-connected to all major cities in India. It takes about three hours by road to reach Mysuru from Bengaluru. You can take a KSRTC bus, a train or a taxi from Bengaluru.
By Bus: Mysuru bus station has good connectivity from major cities around the state and the frequent buses can be found from Bengaluru’s Satellite bus station. There are several options of state transport buses as well as private tour operators. Tickets are easily available at the bus station ticket counters.
By Train: Mysuru is very well connected by rail throughout the region and the railway station is just about 2 kilometers from the city Centre. You will find many express trains between Bangalore and Mysuru that cover the distance between the two cities in about three hours. Bengaluru itself is very well-connected to most other cities in India.
Things to do in Mysuru
From witnessing the grandeur of the Mysore Palace to having fun in the 3D Selfie Gallery, the city offers one-of-its-kind experiences that would make anyone’s trip an unforgettable vacation!
- Mysore Palace – Admire The Grandeur
- Brindhavan Gardens
- Mysore Zoo
- Chamundi Hills
- St. Philomena’s Cathedral
- Jaganmohan Palace
- Karanji Lake – Soak Up Some Peace
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
- Railway Museum.
- Mysore Silk Factory
- Bandipur National Park
- 3D Selfie Gallery