The Department of Instrumentation Technology was established in the year 1978. The department has the state of the art facilities to cater to the needs of undergraduate, post graduate and research programs. The Department has well experienced and dedicated faculty with four doctorates, six pursuing their Ph.D and three with M.Tech. The Department has well equipped laboratories such as Electronic Circuits, Instrumentation, Process Control, Microcontrollers, VHDL, ARM processor, DSP and provides good computing facilities to impart quality technical education. The department has well-focused research centre concentrating on recent advancements in the area of Image processing, Real time Signal Processing, Speech and Biomedical Signal Processing, Biosensors and Power Converters. The Department library is enriched with a good number of books relevant to the program. Campus placement for students is excellent. Students have excelled in their academics and are placed in reputed companies. The department is proud to have distinguished alumni, who excelled in their career with outstanding performance at the global level.
The Department has well equipped laboratories such as Electronic Circuits, Instrumentation, Process Control, Microcontrollers, VHDL, ARM processor, DSP and provides good computing facilities to impart quality technical education. The Department has well experienced and dedicated faculty members specialized in fields related to Electronics, Instrumentation and control, Signal and Image processing. The Department library is enriched with a good number of books relevant to the programme.
The students are encouraged to pursue real time and research projects in various government organizations and Industries. The graduates of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have excellent job opportunities in Process industries, Health care and Software companies etc.
Campus placement for Electronics and Instrumentation students is excellent. Students have excelled in their academics and are placed in reputed companies.
The faculty and students have memberships of various professional societies. Department Library holds 430 books.
To produce professionally competent engineers to face the global challenges in the field of Electronics, Instrumentation and Health care Engineering
- To impart quality education based on in-depth and thorough understanding of fundamentals.
- To provide practical exposure for students to face global challenges.
- To facilitate R&D activities in the areas related to Electronics, Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Health care and Rehabilitation Engineering.
- To encourage students to become Entrepreneurs.
- To develop both personal and technical skills of young engineers who will contribute to the development of society
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Excel in professional career in Electronics, Instrumentation and allied Engineering disciplines.
- Upgrade knowledge for technological advancement to use modern tools.
- Exhibit leadership, team spirit and communication skills with commitment towards requirements of the society
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
The graduates of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering program will be
- Empowered with the knowledge of design and analysis of Electronics and Instrumentation systems required for industry, higher education and research.
- Able to apply the concepts of design and development in Automation, Control and transmission by selecting suitable hardware and software tools for providing industrial solutions.
- Having the knowledge of acquisition, processing and analysis of physical and physiological parameters for industrial and health care applications.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Click below links to download the Curriculum.
B.E. (Electronics and Instrumentation) : 4 years duration
M.Tech. (Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation): 2 years duration
M.Sc. (Engineering) by research
Know your Faculty
|2||Dr. Shailaja K||Associate Professor & Head|
|3||Dr. Umarani . K.||Associate Professor|
|4||Dr. Mallikarjunaswamy M.S.||Assistant Professor|
|5||Nanda S.||Assistant Professor|
|6||Rajeshwari P||Assistant Professor|
|7||Dr. Rathnakara S||Assistant Professor|
|8||Sheela N||Assistant Professor|
|9||Chaya H.P.||Assistant Professor|
|10||Babu K.S.||Assistant Professor|
|11||Ashwini G||Assistant Professor|
|12||Anusha M U||Assistant Professor|
Curriculum & Timetable
- Development of Robust Instrument for Conversion of Hindi Braille to speech, Research
- Project Council Of Scientific And Industrial Research (CSIR), Rs 14.5 lakhs (Awarded)
- Development of an Aid for Reconstruction of Speech for the individuals with partial vocal disabilities: An approach for Native Speakers of Kannada Language,-Research project Rs 19.33 Lakhs Council Of Scientific And Industrial Research (CSIR) (Submitted)
Instrument Society of India (ISOI), Student Chapter
Instrument Society of India (ISOI) is a Society of Instrumentation Professionals, established in the year 1970 with head quarters at Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru. The Instrument Society of India strives to link academic institutions and instrumentation industry by organizing several programs. It also conducts short term courses, symposia and reviews both for students as well as working professional.
The instrument society of india, SJCE chapter has been promoting in the field of electronics and instrumentation engineering. It is helped to promote intellectual needs of students through various activities. The SJCE takes pride is the student body aims to nurture the student’s skill. ISOI students’ chapters organized invited talks, workshops and technical events.
|1||KAVYA S N||2011|
|2||BHAGYASHREE H R||2012|
|4||SHWETHA NARAYANI R||2014|
|5||SANJANA B S||2015|
|8||ANUSHA MARQUENA FERNANDES||2018|
|1||UMESH MADHUKAR RAO THORKAR||2010|
|3||NANDINI M N||2012|
|4||VIKRAM C M||2013|
|5||PANNAGA P KOWSHIK||2014|
|6||SINDHU B RAJ||2015|
|7||KALYANI C S||2016|
|9||BHANU H S||2018|
List of Ph.D awarded from Dept of Electronics & Instrumentation
|1||ABDOL HAMID PILEVAR||Dr.M.Sukumar||2005|
|5||MAHADEVA PRASAD. M||Dr.M.Sukumar||2015|
|8||AMARESH P KANDAGAL||Dr.V.Udayashankara||2018|
- V.Udayashankara was honored with Eminent Academician & Researcher by IEEE PESCE.
- V.Udayashankara authored a book titled “ Modern Digital Signal Processing: includes signals and systems, Matlab programs, DSP Architecture with Assembly and C programs”, Published by Prentice Hall India
- Ph.D. awarded to Shreekanth T for the Thesis, Development of an adaptive algorithm for conversion of Hindi Braille to Speech, by Mysore Univesity-2016 Under the guidance of Dr.V.Udayashankara.
- K.Shailaja delivered lecture on “ Fundamentals of Process control” at JSS Polytechnic for women, JSS technical Institutions campus, October 2016.
- Uma Rani was a resource person for the two day workshop on Digital signal processing and its applications organized by department of Electronics and Communication, Gnana Vikas Polytechnic Chitradurga held on 21st and 22nd of June 2017
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. was awarded Ph.D. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Medical Image Processing & Visualization), Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, Dec 2016
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S., is appointed as member of Board of Examiners in EI/BM/ML/IT (Composite) Board of VTU, Belagavi, 2016-17
- Rathnakara.S Delivered special talk on “Application of Data communication” 06-08-2016 JSS Polytechnic for the Differently abled, Mysore
- K Shailaja was the resource person at the ISTE student chapter sponsored two day workshop on Biomedical Signal Processing and it’s Applications organized by department of E&I E, University BDT college of engineering, Davangere held on 23rd and 24th February 2018.
- K Shailaja delivered a invited talk on Technology innovation in the National conference on Technology innovation organized by the Dept, of Instrumentation technology, Dr.AIT. Bengaluru on 7th June 2018 (NCTI 2018).
- K Shailaja was the jury member for the project exhibition cum competition at the National conference on Technology innovation at Dr.AIT. Bengaluru on 7th June 2018 (NCTI 2018).
- K Shailaja was the Local convener for National symposium on Instrumentation, jointly organized by SJCE and IISc from 13-14 July 2018
- Uma Rani was awarded Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Sciences for the thesis entitled “Neurological Disorder classification based on Quantitative Speech Analysis” under VTU at the convocation held on 09th January 2018
- K Uma Rani was the resource person at the ISTE student chapter sponsored two day workshop on Biomedical Signal Processing and it’s Applications organized by department of E&I E, University BDT college of engineering, Davangere held on 23rd and 24th February 2018.
- K Uma Rani was the session chair at the National Symposium on Instrumentation in association with IISc, at SJCE, Mysuru Bangalore from 13th July -14th July 2018. (NSI-41)
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. worked as Session Chair, 3rd International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Information Processing(CCIP2017), Springer CCIS, Bengaluru, 15-16th December 2017
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. worked as Session Chair, 6th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing(ICSIP2017), Mysuru, 18-19th Aug 2017
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. guided student project entitled “Automatic Sanitary Pad Vending Machine” by final year students of Akshatha Sulake M, Arpitha U H, Anusha C G and Soundarya B S received ‘Best project Award of SJCE Alumni Association for the year 2018’
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. worked as Reviewer for IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, 2017-18
- Rathnakara.S appointed as BOE member for E& I Dept, Malnad college of Engineering Hassan.
- Rathnakara.S worked as session chair at the National Symposium on Instrumentation in association with IISc, at SJCE, Mysuru Bangalore from 13th July -14th July 2018. (NSI-41)
- Rathnakara.S worked as Reviewer for Biomedical Engineering on line journal
- V.Udayashankara was felicitated by VTU, Belagavi for his contribution to university
- Rathnakara S.was awarded Ph.D for the Thesis, Noise Cancellation for Non stationary signals, by Mysore University in 2018 Under the guidance of V.Udayashankara.
- D. awarded to Amaresh H.P. Kandagal for the Thesis, Audio Visual Speech Recognition in Acoustic Noisy Environments using Statistical Techniques, by Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, in 2018 Under the guidance of Dr.V.Udayashankara.
- D. awarded to Kiranmayi G.R.. for the Thesis, Non Parametric and Parametric Methods for Processing EEG Signals, by Mysore Univesity-2018 Under the guidance of Dr.V.Udayashankara.
- Final Viva-Voce of Ph.D Examination was conducted to A S Raju for the Research Title, Design and Development of Efficient Algorithms for Multiple Cues in Biometric Authentication, by University of Visvesvarsya Technological University (VTU), in Dec 2018 Under the guidance of Dr.V.Udayashankara.
- K.Shailaja was delivered invited lecture on “Resonant circuits “for pre final year diploma in Instrumentation and control engineering, JSSPW on 05/09/2018.
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S., received Best Paper Award in Springer International Conference on Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing-2018 (ICCVBIC 2018) held on 29-30, November, 2018 at RVS Technical Campus at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641018.
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S., worked asReviewer for 3rd International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT)- 2018, IEEE & GSSSIE&TW, Mysuru, 14-15 December – 2018
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S., is appointed as member of Board of Examiners in EI/BM/ML/IT (Composite) Board of VTU, Belagavi as External member (Outside VTU), 2018-19
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. worked as Reviewer for IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, 2018-19
- Rathnakara. S received best paper award during International conference on advanced trends in computer science and Information Technology (ICATCSIT), Geethanjali institute of Technology, Nellore, A.P 24th -25th August 2018
- Rathnakara. S received best student paper award during International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics, Signal Processing and Communication (AESPC) 978-1-5386-8333-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE KIIT Bhubaneswar, Ohisha, India 22-24 October 2018
- Rathnakara.S worked as Reviewer for Biomedical Engineering on line journal
- V.Udayashanakar arranged Research talk on “Medical Image Analysis” from 17th to 18th March 2017. The resource person for these two days was Dr. Majunath Mahadevappa , Associate professor, IIT Kharagpur.
- V.Udayashankara Ms. Sheela. N. and Ms. Chaya. H. P. Coordinated one week workshop on “Programming Raspberry Pi Using Python” conducted by the Department of Instrumentation Technology during 25th to 29th Jan 2017. This was sponsored by TEQIP – II.
- Dr.K.Shailaja conducted finishing school on “Industrial Automation” for 6th semester students from January to March 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II.
- K.Uma Rani conducted finishing school on Industrial Automation for 6th semester students from January to March 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II.
- V.Udayashanakara, Dr.K.Shailaja, Nanda.S, Dr.Rathnakara.S and Sheela N coordinated “National symposium on instrumentation (NSI 41), on 13th and 14th of July 2018. Jointly orgnized by Instrument society of India, Dept. of Instrumentation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and the Department of Instrumentation technology, SJCE, Mysuru.
- Dr. K. Shailaja conducted finishing school on “Health Care Technology” for 6th semester E&I students from January to March 2018 sponsored by TEQIP-III.
- Dr. K. Uma Rani conducted finishing school on Health Care Technology for 6th semester E&I students from January to March 2018 sponsored by TEQIP-III.
- K. Uma Rani conducted 5 day workshop on Analysis of Biomedical Signals and Their Mathematical Modeling from 24th to 28th December 2018 sponsored by TEQIP-III.
- Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. and Dr. Bharathi, Dept. of MCA, coordinators for Training program on Data analytics, Machine learning and Applications, 10-16th Jan 2019 for the students of SJCE, Mysuru and MLV Textile Engineering College, Bhilwara, Rajasthan as part of Twinning program of Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore under TEQIP-III
- Shreekanth, V.Udayashankara & Pavan V.Naidu, (2016), An Efficient Recursive Technique for Braille Dot Extraction in Optical Braille Recognition through Frequency Domain Approach” Advances in Computing, Control and Communication Technology, pages. 107–114,
- Sajeer M., Mallikarjunaswamy M.S. (2016). Statistical analysis of low back pain—A real global burden. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 397, Springer LNEE 2016, pp. 117-124. DOI: 10.1007/978-81-322-2671-0_11.
- Sheela N, L.Basavaraj, (2016). Automated Detection of AMD Using Wavelet Transform Based Features, IEEE Xplore Digital Library. DOI:1109/ICEECCOT.2016.7955183
- Harini R, Sheela N, (2016). Feature extraction and classification of retinal images for automated detection of Diabetic Retinopathy. IEEE Xplore Digital Library. DOI:1109/CCIP.2016.7802862
- Udayashankara & Swapna Havalgi, (2016) ,Speech Therapy System to Kannada Language, Second International Conference on Cognitive Computing & Information Processing, , SJCE, Mysore.
- Reeha K.R., Shailaja K., (2016) Undecimated Complex Wavelet Transform base Bleeding Detection for Endoscopic Images ,Second International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Information Processing (CCIP), SJCE,.
- Seema Firdos and K Uma Rani. (2016) . Disordered voice classification using SVM and feature selection using GA”, IEEE 2nd International conference on cognitive computing and information processing
- Kalyani C S, Mallikarjunaswamy M. S. (2016). Segmentation of Rectum from CT Images Using K-Means clustering for the EBRT of Prostate Cancer. International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer and OptimizationTechniques. 9-10 Dec 2016. pp.34-36. IEEE Explorer DOI: 10.1109/ ICEECCOT. 2016. 7955181
- Shruthi C V, Nanda S. (2016). Classification of Thyroid Nodules in Ultrasound images based on Texture analysis. International conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Computational Research (ICSPCCR-16).
- Sheela N, L.Basavaraj, (Dec, 2016). Automated Detection of AMD Using Wavelet Transform Based Features, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer and Optimization Techniques, Mysuru.
- Harini R, Sheela N, (August, 2016). Feature extraction and classification of retinal images for automated detection of Diabetic Retinopathy. IEEE Second International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Information Processing
- Harini R, Sheela N, (May, 2016). Automated Detection and Classification of Diabetic Retinopathy using Morphological processing and Support Vector Machine. International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Computational Research,
- Amaresh P Kandagal, & V.Udayashankara, (2017) Speaker Independent speech recognition using maximum likelihood approach for isolated words, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume-7, No.6, PP 72-83
- Amaresh P Kandagal & V.Udayashankara, (2017), Visual Speech Recognition Based On Lip Movement for Indian Languages ,InternationalJournal of Computational Intelligence Research (IJCIR), ISSN 0973-1873 Volume 13, Number 8, pp. 2029-2041
- Amaresh P Kandagal &, V.Udayashankara, (2017) Speech Corpus Development for Speaker Independent Speech Recognition for IndianLanguages, Grenze International Journal of Engineering & Technology (GIJET), ISSN: 2395-5287
- Raju A S, V & Udayashankara,(2017) Database Evaluation of ECG Fingerprint and Face Multimodal Biometric System, Grenze International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering,Vol 3, Issue 4,pp 142-151
- Uma Rani K., Mallikarjun S. Holi. (2017). Wavelet transform features to hybrid classifier for detection of neurological disordered voices. Journal of clinical engineering. Vol:42, a Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. Vol:4, Issue:7, Pages: 596 – 601. ISSN: 2395 -0056.
- Nanda S, M Sukumar. (2017). Detection and Classification of Thyroid Nodule using Shearlet Coefficients and Support Vector Machine. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. Science Pubco. Vol: 6, Issue:3, Pages 50-53.
- S & V.Udayashanakara (2017), Enhancement Of Speech Signal Using Improved NLMS Algorithm, Communication on Applied Electronics 6(9), pp-34-37 ISSN 2394-4714, DOI 10.5120/cae201765257
- S,& V.Udayashankara, (2017), Estimation of Noise in Nonstationary Signals Using Derivative of NLMS Algorithm, International Journal of Image, Graphics and Signal Processing(IJIGSP), Vol.9, No.8, pp.9-16 DOI: 10.5815/ijigsp. ISSN 2074-9082
- Amaresh P Kandagal & V.Udayashankara, (2017), Speech Corpus Development for Speaker Independent Speech Recognition for Indian Languages, International Conference on Signal, Image Processing Communication and Automation (ICSIPCA- 2017), JSS Academy of Technical Education,
- Amaresh P Kandagal,& V.Udayashankara and Anusuya M.A. (2017) SilentSpeech Recognition, international conference on cognitive computing and information processing ,Springer,
- Pradeep M N & Udayashankara V, (2017),Survey of Spatial Audio Enhancement for Digital Hearing Aid, International Conference on Signal, Image processing, Communication and Automation, JSS Academy of Technical Education,
- Raju, A S, & V Udayashankara, (2017),Multimodal Biometric Database and its Privacy Protection, International Conference on signal, Image Processing Communication and Automation – ICSIPCA, pp 557-564,
- A S Raju & Udayashankara V (2017), Database evaluation of ECG, Finger print and Face Multimodal Biometric system, International Conference on Signal, Image processing, Communication and Automation, JSS Academy of Technical Education,
- Vijay kumar & V.Udayashankara, (2017), Smart Real-Time Health care Monitoring and Tracking system based on IOT, International Conference on Signal, Image processing, Communication and Automation, JSS Academy of Technical Education,
- Swathi H K &Nanda S (2017). Detection of Lung Nodules from CT Images using Image Processing Techniques. International Conference on Signal, Image Processing, Communication and Automation (ICSIPCA – 2017).
- Sanjana S & Rathnakara.S (2017) Design of intermediate control and communication unit for health kiosk, International conference on signal, image processing, communication & automation (ICSIPCA-2017) JSS Academy of Technical Education Bengaluru GRENZE Scientific society, Grenze ID: 02.ICSIPCA.2017.1.63 PP396-403
- Syeda Adiba Rehman and P.Rajeswari (2017) P wave detection using DWT,IJERT NLPGPS-17 pp 76-77.
- Sheela N, L.Basavaraj, (Jan, 2017) Automated Detection of Glaucoma Using Average Thicknesses of the RNFL Quadrants and ANN, International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology (ICCTEST) (PP. 874-878). Bangalore, India and Bangkok, Thailand. Proceedings in Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Babu, K. S., Ravi, K. Y., & Sabut, S. (2017). An improved watershed segmentation by flooding and pruning algorithm for assessment of diabetic wound healing. In Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), 2017 2nd IEEE International Conference on(pp. 679-683). IEEE.
- Raju, A S, and V Udayashankara, (2018) ,A Survey on Unimodal, Multimodal Biometrics and its Fusion Techniques, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, (Accepted).
- A S Raju, V Udayashankara, (2018) Performance Evaluation of Multimodal Biometrics System, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 118, No. 5, pp 367-381.
- Amaresh P Kandagal, V.Udayashankara, (2018), Maximum likelihood approach for automatic lip reading by GLCM and Gabor Feature cues, International Journal of Imaging & Robotics, ISSN 2231-525X,
- Amaresh P Kandagal and V.Udayashankara, (2018), Audio and Audiovisual Speech Recognition for Noisy Acoustic Conditions, International Journal of pure and applied Mathematics, Volume 118, No 5, PP 353-365,
- Shailaja K, Shrynik Jain M B and Priyadarshini K R (2018), A 3-lead ECG device using platinum coated titanium electrode for clinical diagnosis: a comprehensive approach, Journal of Instrument Society of India, Vol: 48, issue: 1, pages 10-14
- Mallikarjunaswamy M. S., Mallikarjun S Holi, Rajesh Raman and Sujana Theja J S. (2018) Visualization of Cartilage from Knee Joint MRI and Quantitative Assessment to Study the Effect of Age, Gender and BMI in Progressive OA. Current Medical Imaging Reviews. Vol.14, (accepted) (ISSN:1875-6603)
- Mallikarjunaswamy M. S., Rajesh Raman, Mallikarjun S. Holi and Sujana Theja J. S. (2018) Detection of Menisci Tears in Sports Injured and Pathological Knee Joint using Image Processing Techniques. Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing: Springer LN Computational Vision and Biomechanics, Vol. 28, pp.528-541 (ISSN: 2212-9391, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-71767-8)
- Nanda S, Sukumar M. (2018). Thyroid Nodule Classification using Steerable Pyramid based Features from Ultrasound Images. Journal of Clinical Engineering. Vol:43, Issue: 4, Pages:149-158. ISSN : 0363-8855.
- Srinidhi H, Rathnakara.S & Janardan M (2018), Real time Arrhythmia Analysis, International journal of pure and applied mathematics (IJPAM), Volume 120, No 6 .pp 11657-11668. ISSN, 1314-3395
- Sheela N Rao, Basavaraj L, (2018). Shearlet Based Feature Extraction for the Detection and Classification of Age – Related Macular Degeneration in Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Images. Journal of Clinical Engineering, Vol: 43, Issue:4, Pages:178-186.
- N., L. Basavaraj, (2018). Analysis of Gabor Filter based Features with PCA and GA for the Detection of Drusen in Fundus Images, Science Publishing Corporation International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol:7, Issue:1, Pages:115-120.
- Babu, K. S., Subudhi, A., & Sabut, S. (2018). Segmentation of Diabetic Wound by Multidimensional Clustering for Quantitative Assessment of Healing Process. Current Medical Imaging Reviews, 14(1), 71-76.
- Gururaj B Gour and V.Udayashankara, (2018) Non-invasive approach: Voice acoustic analysis of Laryngeal Cancer Patients IEEE sponsored International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies, (ICTRCET-2018)-Bangalore, ISBN :978-1-5386-1511.
- Shailaja K, Shrynik Jain M B and Priyadarshini K R. (2018). Design and Development of Compact 3-Lead ECG Device Using Platinum Coated Titanium Electrode with Reduced Motion Artifacts for Clinical Diagnosis :A Comprehensive Approach. National conference on Technology innovation.
- Shailaja K, Shrynik Jain M B and Priyadarshini K R. (2018). A 3-Lead ECG Device Using Platinum Coated Titanium Electrode for Clinical Diagnosis: A Comprehensive Approach. National symposium on Instrumentation.
- Mallikarjunaswamy M. S., Mallikarjun S Holi, Rajesh Raman and Sujana Theja J S. (2018) Accurate Techniques of Thickness and Volume Measurement of Cartilage from Knee Joint MRI using Semiautomatic Segmentation Methods. International Conference on Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing 2018: Springer
- Bhanu H S, Mallikarjunaswamy M. S. (2018) Segmentation and meshing of tibia femoral bone using FEA. National Symposium on Instrumentation (NSI-41). Instrument Society of India, IISc, Bangaluru, 13-14 July 2018
- Srinidhi H, Rathnakara.S & Janardan M (2018) Real time Arrhythmia Analysis, International conference on advanced trends in computer science and Information Technology (ICATCSIT), Geethanjali institute of Technology, Nellore, A.P
- S, Srinidhi H, & Janardan M(2018) An effective algorithm to differentiate NSR and Arrhythmia, International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics, Signal Processing and Communication (AESPC) 978-1-5386-8333-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE KIIT Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- H & Rathnakara.S (2018) Real time multiplexed moving window baseline wander removal and arrhythmia analysis, National symposium of Instrumentation (NSI41) By IISc Bangalore and SJCE Mysore, SJCE Mysore
- Chaya H P, Shrynik Jain M B, Ranjini H D (June 2018), Automated Rapid Maxillary Expansion (ARME) Appliance. First National Conference on Technology Innovation (NCTI-2018), Bangalore.
- Chaya H P, ,Shrynik Jain M B, Ranjini H D (July, 2018). AndroidApplication Based Automated Hyrax Apparatus, National Symposium on Instrumentation (NSI 41). Conducted in the Department of Instrumentation Technology, SJCE, Mysuru in association with Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.