We are pleased to inform you that the Department of Computer Applications, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE), JSS Science and Technology University (JSS STU), Mysuru is organizing Five-day Faculty Development Program (FDP) in online mode on An Insight into Biometrics for Digital Forensics, scheduled to be held between 20th Sep. 2021 and 24th Sep. 2020 sponsored by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy.
There is no registration fee for the program and it will be conducted in online mode. The potential participants are requested to register at https://www.aicte-india.org/atal. An E-Certificate will be provided by AICTE ATAL academy upon successful completion of the workshop after at least 80% attendance and securing minimum 60% marks in the online assessment.
Please find the FDP Brochure and Schedule.
Steps for Registering:
- Main site link is as follows: https://www.aicte-india.org/atal
- Then click on signup for creating a login and Register as a Participant: https://atalacademy.aicte-india.org/signup
- Once registered, click on the General details and fill up your details.
- Then click on the workshops tab on the left side of the page.
- A huge list of workshops will be listed here, among all of them.
Select State—> Karnataka; Select Month—> September; Select Thrust Area—> Engineering –> ; Select Mode—> Online under mode
- Scroll on the webpage and identify the FDPnamed “An Insight into Biometrics for Digital Forensics” from 20 – 24 Sep. 2021 with the JSS Science and Technology University name.
- Apply for FDPby clicking the symbol of “+” on the “An Insight into Biometrics for Digital Forensics” FDP. Now a message will pop up that you have successfully applied for the FDP. You can see the same in the “Applied Workshops” in the left Pane.
The application number of our FDP: 1614765915 and Workshop ID: 1109
Please find the attached Brochure for your reference.
If you have any questions, please write to: email@example.com or call 9480057455
Looking forward to your participation.