India is the Engineering R&D hub for the world and the revenue is poised to grow by 3x in this decade to hit USD 100 Bn of revenue and addition of another 10 lakhs Engineering professionals. With the intent to strengthen this momentum and create a common vision of the future among ER&D ecosystem players, NASSCOM has been holding its’ annual NASSCOM Design and ER&D summit for the past twelve years and have scheduled the 13th edition of the Design and Engineering summit with the theme ‘Engineering The Next’ on October 6th and 7th. The program is virtual and on a no fee basis.
This summit is a not to miss event for faculty / students and other Academic members
- The summit will celebrate the success of the Global Engineering and Design effort and focus on four objectives – driving research and innovation to create value; co-creation for scale and growth; digitalization for customer success and faster product cycle; defining the future of work framework and to align business to sustainability goals.
- Design and Re-engineering has become core to the digitalization world and one of the session we are discussing in the forthcoming summit is Design and Engineering opportunities in adjacent verticals like Telecom/ Retail/ CPG/ Shipping and Logistics/ Semiconductor that will give an insight to the audience. The event gets attended by around 5000 enthusiasts.
- The expected growth in this segment is 3x in this decade in terms of revenues and need for additional 13 lakhs Engineering and Design professionals. The summit will expose the academic community to understand the changing nuances and building the necessary capacities to address the newer requirements.
- There are several sessions on building Industry- Academia to realize this goal including developing the concept of Virtual Innovation clusters where Academia will play a significant role.
- Engineering and R&D ecosystem will also significantly enhance the demand for graduating engineers and attendance will give them the nuances
- Over a period, this event has become a not to miss event for the Design and Engineering eco system and hence would request maximum participation from talent/ academia world to take part in the summit and help us build the Design and Engineering ecosystem.
For any queries, please write to email@example.com
We kindly request you to circulate this information to your faculty and students to enhance their skill.
With Warm Regards
Chief Coordinating Officer,
NEAT Cell, AICTE HQs
Nelson Mandela Marg, New Delhi