Placement office encourage students to gain a great deal of knowledge during their first year when being trained in various languages. Functional English & German language training is offered to students during their 1st year of engineering.
Our students are eager to extend their knowledge and gain greater insight into operational processes by fulfilling a practical placement, possibly at companies. In order to offer a Practical Placement, placement officer and the companies involve themselves in lot of industry institute activities which are as follows.
- Regular Students development programs are offered by domain specific core companies, in means of Technical workshops, seminars and quiz programs.
- Regular Industry visits will be organized.
- Special scholarships will be given out to students who are achievers.
- Encouraging students to participate in Hackatons and Coding contests.
- Coordinate with companies in organizing workshops on latest trends in the industries specific to core sectors.
- Involving companies in syllabus formation and delivery of new courses to students.
During the final year of their B.E / M.Tech & MCA program, students work in and for companies as interns. In this way they gain valuable practical experience, while bringing their own added value of knowledge and expertise to the companies they are working for. Our students have a wealth of experience and knowledge, they are eager to learn, and are able and willing to contribute to the company’s business.
With the blessings of His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Sri Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Mahaswamiji, Placement and Training department takes initiatives to provide adequate training to students to enable them to have better employability skills compared to other colleges.
- • B.E summer internship selection starts from March of every year where students will pursue internship for 2 months (full time) in the industry during June and July.
- • B.E. final semester internship selection starts from November of every year where students will pursue internship for 6 months (full time) in the industry during January to July.
- • M.Tech internship selection will start in the month of February every year, where more than 20 companies like INTEL, BROADCOM, BROCADE, MICROCHIP, MERCEDES , NETAPP Etc will visit the campus to offer internship to our M.Tech students. These students will peruse internship for 1 year starting from July of every year.
- • MCA final semester internship selection starts from November of every year where students will pursue internship for 6 months (full time) in the industry during January to July.
Majority of these students will be converted to full time employees based on their internship performance.
The placement office started its training activates for B.E & MCA students in the month of June & July of every year.
After adequate training and practice, campus recruitment process was flagged off for Companies like INTUIT , GOLDMANA SACHS, NETAPP,SAP, HP, AVAYA, MERCEDES BENZ , ACCENTURE, INFOSYS , MICROSOFT , RELIANCE INDUSTRIES Etc who offer lucrative salaries will recruit our students on campus.
Students can start their full time job at the industry from 1st June every year.
|PLACEMENT HIGHEST SALARY OFFERED IN CORE BRANCHES OF B.E / M.Tech / MCA|
|BRANCH||SALARY IN LAKHS ( PER ANNUM)|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING||33|
|ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION||22|
|INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING||8.5|
|POLYMER SCIENCE ENGINEERING||6.5|
- 10 Students from JSS STU (SJCE) Receive Huawei Technologies Scholarship
- JSS STU SIGNS MOU with Mercedes Benz Research and Development India
- JSS Science and Technology University Signs MoU with Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, USA
- NCQC Inauguration
- JSS Science and Technology University Students Win Philips #Hackabout 2017
- YI Yuva National Youth Leadership Camp
Request industries to contact the placement officer in the below mentioned details:
Dr. Pradeep Manjunath, Training & Placement Officer, ✉ – firstname.lastname@example.org