We are glad to share that AICTE has collaborated with Microsoft and SAP to
Under the collaboration, we will be launching the Faculty Development Programs (FDPs) on Artificial Intelligence for all our teachers from the associated engineering colleges. The objective of these FDPs will be to provide
- hands-on training for faculty with relevant industry use cases
- provide continuous support / technical mentorship to faculty beyond FDP to enable faculty to train their students based on the learnings gained from training
Unlike traditional FDPs, these FDPs are aimed at creating strong, continuous and sustained linkages amongst the industry and academia. Some of the key highlights of these FDPs, include
- Opportunity to earn certification from Microsoft, SAP and AICTE upon successful completion
- Continuous engagement of faculty with experts from Industry during and after FDP to provide technical support and mentorship
- Leverage tools, content and pedagogy from FDP to integrate learnings in classroom
- Opportunity for formal recognition from Microsoft, SAP and AICTE based on the work done in the program
- Opportunity to interact with experts from Microsoft and SAP during and/or after training
- Access to e-learning certification courses from Microsoft and SAP
- Hands-on experiential learning in relevant technology vertical
We will be starting our 1st FDP under the collaboration from Sep 15th and these will be launched by the leadership team at AICTE, Microsoft and SAP.
The brief agenda of the program is given below.
|Date||Timings||Session Details||Topic||Mode of Training|
|15th Sept’ 2021||11:30AM – 2:30PM||Launch and FDP Session||AI||Online|
|16th Sept’ 2021||10:00AM – 1:00PM||FDP Session||AI||Online|
|17th Sept’ 2021||10:00AM – 1:00PM||FDP Session||AI||Online|
We encourage faculty from your institution to leverage this opportunity and participate in these FDPs. Kindly nominate 4 faculties from your college for the session. A detailed calendar for these FDPs will be published on AICTE ATAL Website.
Kindly register for the session on AICTE ATAL website.
The link for the Tech Saksham FDP session is on the website. However, in addition, Please find the link below for the session.
Link for Tech Saksham FDP Launch session on 15th Sept 2021 from 11:30AM – 2:30PM
Eligibility & Mode of training
- Full time and guest faculty from Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and related streams and can participate.
- Faculty must have access to computer/laptop with internet connection to actively participate in the program
- Trainings will be delivered through virtual mode and the FDP sessions will be 180 minutes in duration
- All registered participants will receive confirmation and the virtual meeting link for each day in advance.
For any queries with respect to FDPs, please write to us at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
Mamta Rani Agarwal (Adviser-I )
AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy,
New Delhi HQ
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, Pin-110070
Email : atalitconsultant@aicte-