Global Counter-Terrorism Council (GCTC) is an international think tank based in India initiated by public-spirited individuals to awaken national interests and global conscience about terrorism as a threat to humanity, human security & national security.
A three-day International Cyber Security Conference is being organized by GCTC in the form of a series of webinars from March 15th -17th 2021. The conference will engage with stakeholders and experts to part expertise and discuss optimal applications within the fields of cyber and data security, data protection, threats, risks, technical skills, and all the most recent legal policies related to it Including comprehensive interactive workshops to examine challenges and explore safeguard practices.
A brief overview of the conference:
- Cyber Security: Global Perspective
- Cyber Security: Strategic Defence Perspective
- Cyber Security: Internal Security and Police
- Cyber Security: Digital Technology-Based Business
- Cyber Security: Cyber and Information Security Products and Service Industry.
You all are requested to participate in the above conference and adequately publicize this information among your students and faculty as well. For more information, please visit the website through the link https://gctcworld.org