Greeting from All India Council for Technical Education…!!
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), through its World-Skills India & India-Skills initiative, has been leading India’s participation at World-Skills International competitions for the last seven years.
World-Skills International is the equivalent of Olympics for Skill and is held once every two years in one of the member countries for a period of four days. More than 1,300 contestants up to the age of 22, compete for Gold, Silver and Bronze medals, in over 50 skills. You can find a list of skills (https://worldskills.org/
AICTE requests to your institute to encourage your students to participate in India-Skills 2020 National Competition. The last date of registration is 31st December 2019. Winners of Nationals will get a chance to represent India at World-Skills Shanghai, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria: The competitor must be born on or after 1st January 1999 for all skills apart from Aircraft Maintenance, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Team Challenge and Information Network Cabling where competitors must be born on or after 1st January 1996.
- Quick & Easy Registration Steps:
- 1. Visit the website www.worldskillsindia.co.in and apply.
- 2. You will receive/confirmation email will be received from world-skills India.
- A video about the registration process can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- A video about the World-Skills competition held in 2019 at Kazan can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Please find the link for attachments:
d/ 1APxl3wZvR2QXxDdLrmGCwtks4HoEj _CW/view?usp=sharing
id= 1YT0VPB1lFGBrV7gbQ8UK3qPT0kG3O qoC
- For any queries or clarifications, you may visit the website: www.worldskillsindia.co.in or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.